Wednesday, August 6, 2014

DSummon off to World Championship 2014!

It's that time of the year again for the World Championship... And I'm going to be headed there! Basically gonna do my usual translation work for the Asian players while I am there.

Well, i know the blog isnt really too updated anymore, since we are both now focused on Facebook or Twitter. However, i still plan to do my post event blog post, though it may take me a few days to put it up. Kinda functions as a diary post too, for my future reference too~

 In the meantime, if you want faster live updates, head over to the facebook event linked here where I will be doing live updates. If you are attending the event, I will be wearing the good old DuelingDays shirt (unless I am made to wear something else while on stage), so look out for me and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. hi ds greetings any new machina deck for me!? much thanks you are my idol

    ReplyDelete